performance, video, length variable.
(still frame from video 43’00’’, Salt Beyoglu Garden, Istanbul, 2015.)
• Focusing on the artist’s awareness of his working space
• Finding a human body scan* exercise
• Connecting the ideas of space and human body
• Carrying out the exercise dedicated to the human body applying it on the space: a perforner scans the space with a camera following the body scan instructions read by another performer
• Live-streaming the scansion video
• Generating the possibility of well-being in the viewer
*The body scan is used as a curative treatment concerning the Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR).
care is realised in collaboration with Filippo Marzocchi
web space: carelivespacescan.tumblr.com