Performance, video 9’ 19’’, environmental installation, 24 polaroids, text, web space, dimensions variable.
(View at Ex Colonia Eni, Borca di Cadore, 2015.)
• Living in an abandoned building in an unknown place for 72 hours
• Recording the movements of the space and life forms inhabiting the space (including the artist’s body)
• Writing a survival manual on the basis of gathered information
• Take a polaroid every 3 hours
• Publish an online blog archiving video, audio, and textual material of the experience