Do You Come Here Often?
30 parakeets, steel numbers, UV and blue lights, dimensions variable.
• releasing 30 parakeets in an underground archaeological site
• seeking similarities between architecture and parts of the human body
• Identifying healing sequences (according to the theories of Russian pseudo-scientist Grigori Grabovoi)
• installing 10 numerical sequences that act on mental and psychological illnesses in the archeological site
• generating the possibility of mental well-being in the viewer
The project has been supported by Viaggiatori Sulla Flaminia and Mahler & LeWitt Studios, and curated by Giovanni Rendina.