Prints on PVC 470x245 cm, 375x245 cm, lightbox 21x8 cm.
Invited in a residency program in the South of Italy
• Producing 27 paintings in 3 weeks
• Trasforming the studio/exhibition space window into a frame for a large print
• Attracting the viewer and at the same time make the painting inaccessible
• Identifying a numerical sequence useful to reach a goal (according to the theories of Russian pseudo-scientist Grigori Grabovoi)
• Installing a lightox containing the numerical sequence
• Generating the possibility to reach a goal in the mind of the viewer